Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Little Bit About Me!

Hello Blog World!

My name is Janelle, but they call me Jazzy! Why? Because I'm a Jazzy Girl! (Smile) But seriously, I created this blog to share with everyone my journey towards being successful. And when I say successful, I'm not talking about becoming Bill Gates/ Oprah successful, but I wouldn't mind that. No, I'm talking about the success that GOD has for me. 

So let me tell you a more about me and my Jazziness, lets get started. I'm twenty something and have two wonderful businesses that I started about 4 years ago. One of my businesses is called Distinct Brand, but I have recently changed the name to: Bellissimo Makeup Artistry. Were I'm able to make woman feel good about themselves with just a touch of makeup! Now for my second baby...Jazzy Jewelz Jewelry. I started my whole arts and craft life when I was 11 years old; I use to make friendship bracelets, gimp keychains, and beaded charm bracelets. And when I say I love it, I love it. And I thank GOD for the gift. 

Now that you have my background story, lets come to the present day 2007 (so not really present day). And Jazzy Jewelz is Born, my baby that has me running for success and not looking back. Yes, I have Bellissimo, but it doesn't do what Jazzy does for me creatively. Jazzy Jewelz (JJ) is my mind on crazy, when I make jewelry. I'm able to take it to the next level. So, thats why I'm pushing JJ so much. People who don't know what it is like to have a passion for something won't be able to understand the reason why I'm working so hard. But to be honest you don't have to understand, because this is what GOD has for me. 

Okay, so for real, present day, and JJ is doing BIG THINGS! Yes, I'm meeting and networking with likeminded people and working towards my dreams. Sounds good doesn't it? Well, with all things come bad things. (not really bad, just life's obstacles) 
So on that note while I have you wondering were I'm going ; continue read my blogs to find out more about this road to success. 


Until Next Time 
Jazzy Out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment