Saturday, March 26, 2011

IT'S JUST ME... 1 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER

>PLAY<

I'm back. So, since we ain't we, it's just me. And one is the magic number. I'm doing things on my own. I'm not going to say that it was easy, and I'm not going to say it was hard. But when your running a business you have to make the most out of any situation. And with that I made it work. I was finding events, networking anything that would help me move forward in my business and my dreams.



I'm not going to say that the end of the partnership was a good or bad thing, but a week later business began to BOOM! I was getting calls from people asking me to host parties, and event request, it was a rush; and it felt great! I had no time to wallow in my sadness; I had to get up and make things happen.

|| PAUSE ||

I'll be right back...

No comments:

Post a Comment