Saturday, June 25, 2011

Smile every time my name shows up in THE SOURCE!

JUNE/JULY ISSUE

Oh yeah, I'm smiling, and yes, my name is in THE SOURCE MAGAZINE. GOD is really doing things in my life, no matter how hard it may be, he's showing me the light at the end of the tunnel.

While also being featured in Folk Magazine of Norway, I've hit the pages of THE SOURCE Magazine, known for it's hip-hop inspiration, and 5 Mic Fame. Jazzy Jewelz was invited by Celebrity Stylist; William Henry Rawls, to be amongst other celebrity designers featured in this swimsuit spread. So honored to even be considered I jumped at the chance. Not only to provide some fabulous Jazzy Jewelz to be the lead and only makeup artist for the shoot!

Can you say cheesing from ear to ear? I can! Well to say all of this, the issue is out on news stands NOW! So, please everyone go out, support
THE SOURCE, and check out my Jazzy Jewelz and Distinct Brand makeup skills :-)

THE SOURCE MAGAZINE


Until next time, stay JAZZY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment