Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I GOT THE HICCUPS

>PLAY<


So, I'm back...yes, a lot has been going on in my Jazzy world!



HEADLINE NEWS 

Jazzy has lost her job! That's right folks, my position had ended and they let a Jazzy Lady go. But fret not my friends, GOD has something in-stored for me. Yes, it's upsetting, but at least I have something to work towards; my jewelry business. Does that mean I'm not wondering what will I do for a job? Of course I am, I'm human, but I have faith, and my faith believes and knows that GOD will not put more on me than I can bare. So now what do I do, what any other hustle would do. Hit the ground running and even faster and harder towards my dreams. I have one month to find a job, and I will, but until then, I'm on my grind. I'm making things happen. I'm following my heart and my passion. GOD has something big in his plans for me, this is just a hiccup, and what does it mean when you have the hiccups? It means you're growing, and that's all I'm doing right now. Yes, I sit in the house crying and praying to GOD, asking him: What shall I do? And with each day he gives me the tools to grow bigger and better than the day before. He knows my heart and my needs, and for all of needs he provides for me. With each provision it helps my vision get bigger. I'm thankful to have my family and GOD on my side. 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Now that I've got that off my chest, lets get into what I've been creating, if you don't follow me on Twitter, or "Like" me on Facebook, well this is an opportunity to see what's been going on in my "JAZZY LAB"

CHAIN EARRINGZ

CHAIN EARRINGZ

CHAIN EARRINGZ
CUTE AS A BUTTON EARRINGZ

WIRE ME CRAZY RING

No comments:

Post a Comment